The Singing for Health Network (UK) has emerged following several years of development and identified gaps. The Network seeks to provide a bridge between research and practice, making research accessible and useful to practitioners. It will also support and platform emerging researchers and their work.
The Network aims to support the Singing for Health movement, through supporting opportunities for sharing and consolidating intelligence and resources.
The introduction webinar will:
- Share the aspirations and intentions of the Network
- Outline the results of a survey we ran in the Autumn of 2020 on what people want from the Network
- Launch the new website and its membership structure
- Consult further on how the Network can best support the sector
- Launch a very exciting funding opportunity from Voice Workshop (in partnership with the University of Wales Trinity St David)
Follow the link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/singing-for-health-network-introduction-webinar-tickets-138924616267