Join Arts Culture Health and Wellbeing Scotland (ACHWS) to discuss the role of the arts in improving the wellbeing of children and young people.
2 – 4pm Wednesday 9th June 2021
An online event via Zoom.
Following on from the ACHWS event on the arts and older people, this event will focus on the role of arts and culture on the health and wellbeing of children and young people.
Bringing together a range of arts and health practitioners, this event will discuss the impact and issues but also look forward to the role the arts can play in recovering and reshaping the future. The impact on the mental health of children and young people has been huge and the full extent of this is still unknown.
What creative ways can we work together to improve health and mental wellbeing of young people in Scotland?
- Claire Stevens, Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Scotland
- Robbie McGhee, Chair of Arts, Culture, Health and Wellbeing Scotland and Associate Director, Art in Hospital
- Kara Christine, Project Co-ordinator, the Socialites, Artlink
- Vikki Doig, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland
- Jed Milroy, General Manager, Tinderbox Collective
- Aileen Ritchie, Ignite Theatre in Glasgow