Culture Health Wellbeing Alliance have just launched The Framework. Shaped through extensive collaboration with the Creative Health sector, the Quality Framework has been informed by people with direct experience of Creative Health practice and builds on existing work articulating what good looks like across the creative, cultural and health sectors. Its development has been supported by Arts Council England, and it is aimed at everyone involved in Creative Health work, including:
- Freelance creative and cultural practitioners
- Creative and cultural organisations
- Health, social care, and community sector partners
- Policy makers, funders, and commissioners
- Educators and trainers, including in further and higher education – training both creative health practitioners and partners in health and social care.
ACHWS will be attending the conference and will be sharing insights, learnings and details of the Creative Health Quality Framework when it is launched.